Thursday, March 5, 2009

Old sexy mature


SEXY BROWN GIRL HOT SEXY AND FUN - w4m (Harrow-Weald) 40yr

Hi Guys I am an English speaking mixed raced mature lady of 40 years old, with a petite, fit toned and very healthy body. I am 5'3 and just a size 8, which is petite, with long curly brown hair and brown eyes. Athletic and FLEXIBLE TO ALL YOUR NEEDS, SO WHY NOT LET ME PAMPER YOU. MY RATES ARE EXCELL...

Read the full post from craigslist | erotic services in london

via Blogdigger blog search for old sexy mature.

I have become a comment whore. I don't know how other bloggers interpret that phrase, but I do so literally. I will literally fuck you for a comment*. But since I'm getting several comments per post now, it's gotta be a quickie. Like, you stick it in for a second and then I say, "Waitwait, I'm not r ...

Why Keanu Reeves?

Fame is the first disgrace. Because God knows who you are." From script, The Local Stigmatic If true art is hidden, is the reward of greatness immortality, or oblivion? William Deresiewicz I have a girlfriend who occassionally will see a movie and add, "the acting is really good". Everytime she says...

Read the full post from The Gnostic World of Candy Minx

via Blogdigger blog search for old sexy mature.

Info from:




CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment